|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
Leading financial institution seeks CyberArk Specialist
- Part of a greenfield setting
- Operates within local & regional business counterparts in Asia
- Long terms prospect
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. Currently, there is a need for a CyberArk specialist to be part of a newly established Identity & Access Management (IAM) team.
In summary, reporting to head of the department, you will need to manage and ensure successful delivery of operations and enhancements. You will need to work with business to develop Privileged Identity Management strategies, architectures, and implementation plans. Lastly, you will be driving continuous service improvements initiatives in improving service quality, efficiency, and compliance.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Around 5 years' experience supporting CyberArk PIM Suite/Infrastructure
- Understanding of high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
- Good leadership skills
- Professional certifications within CyberArk Platform will be an added advantage
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP223081. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710