Cyber Security Incident Response Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Support service providers performing Cyber Security monitoring
- Manage and coordinate potential incidents escalations, for investigation, along with any
- required internal or external stakeholders.
- Communication and coordination of Cyber Security Incident response actions with
- Business Units.
- Partnering with key service providers to support security investigations.
- Coordination of Cyber Security testing activities, and providing advice on remediation.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a hands-on technical role in Cyber Security Monitoring and
- Incident Response..
- Excellent knowledge of penetration testing services and techniques.
- Experience in an operational capacity as part of security incident response function.
- Experience with networking with firewall, SIEM, IPS and antivirus