Cyber Security Data Loss Prevention
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
Cyber Security Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Manager
- Lead the Cyber Security data loss prevention, detection and response Program for the company.
- Enhance and structure the DLP framework with the support of Infrastructure security team
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and drive the BAU analytics, escalation and response.
- Review current data classification and tagging framework and propose enhancement opportunities
- Collaborate with the Technology Risk Threat Management and Incident Response Team
- Identify issues, risks, and areas of improvement on the collected metrics, measurement and reporting.
- Analyze those issues, identify root causes and track until closure.
- Lead the automation and simplification process for the DLP data analytics, reporting, and escalation of potential Data Loss.
- Document and maintain internal SOPs and standards related to Data Loss Prevention.
- More than 5 years' experience in a hands-on technical role in Cyber Security.
- More than 3 years' experience in Data Loss Prevention management.
- Ability to define, prioritize and execute the process in a precise and structured manner.
- Excellent knowledge of overall IT Security domains and specifically on those related to DLP.
- General knowledge of Security Monitoring and Incident Response services.
- General knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats, attack tools, techniques, and methods used by adversaries
Contact Selvarani on (60) 3 2300 7204 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00044698. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710