Cyber Security Analyst (Contract)
A reputable MNC is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst (contract) to be a key part of the Technology Risk Cyber Security team to function as a part of the Incident Response and Monitoring Team.
About the Role
- Lead Incident Response (IR) engagements and guide local business units through a variety of incidents (i.e., breaches, malware/virus outbreaks, security incidents, and forensics investigations)
- Correlate and analyse Windows, Linux to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- Able to learn and collaborate from our close-knit group as well as contributing your thoughts, tools, industry news or lessons learned
- Deliver end to end cyber security incident response capability
- Delivering contextual threat metrics and reports for oversight on the threat landscape
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in incident response and IT risk management
- Proven track records of managing various internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 242768. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710