Cyber Security Analyst
Our client provides Information technology under shared services. This company was founded in 2013 & is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Skills and Experience:
- The incumbent should preferably have 3-5 years of experience in a Banking industry or similar environment.
- Experience in Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure and Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Reverse engineering malware, data obfuscators, or ciphers and Source code review for control flow and security flaws
- Be fluent with common security vulnerabilities, design and configuration flaws, and security best practices
- Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels
- Master of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations and Standby
- Great workplace environment with wonderful organizational culture.
- Structured working practices with a high level of technical creativity.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with Industry leaders.
Contact Varsha on (60) 3 2300 7237. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710