Customer Service Representative
Our client is a Logistic Start-Up company from Switzerland and is currently looking for talents to ease their path in expanding around South East Asia. With HQ based in Germany, they are also operating in Austria and USA. With more than 70 years of experience, they are holding trust from more than 3 million of users across the world, and they successfully achieved a target of €125 million sales during last year. It will be an exciting opportunity if you are an individual who is looking for a place to contribute your ideas and creativity and looking for career growth within the company.
This role will be directly reporting to Logistic & Operation Manager. Perform effective and efficient communication to ensure efficient flow of information. Coordinate and organize transportation services which include accidents and complaints processing. You will also assist the Logistic Manager with quotations and customer knowledge. You will also be working closely with Administration Manager for all operational issues from land to air freight. Most importantly, answer the call timely and produce a high quality of customer inquiries processing.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years of working experience in customer service industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Postgraduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Transport & Logistics, Business Administration, International Business or relevant field of study.
- Familiar with truck, sea, and air forwarding, preferably practical experience in related field of logistic work. Experience in Custom and Custom brokerage would be of advantage.
- Effective written and oral communication skill in Chinese and English are needed to ensure the efficient flow of information internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good team player, and able to work with minimal supervision and tight deadlines.
- With personality of careful, hardworking, highly motivated and most importantly customer and target oriented.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710