Customer Acquisition and Performance Marketing Manager
- Aspire to contribute to an e-wallet frontrunning organization
- Opportunity to work with top talents from distinctive backgrounds
- Dynamic career progression
An evolutionary, unparalleled e-wallet firm, our client is searching for a Customer Acquisition and Performance Marketing Manager. The incumbent should have a strong start-up mentality to own the full customer acquisition funnel so to lead tactical acquisition efforts and retention strategies.
The incumbent will be expected to be highly analytical and agile, as he or she will be working hand-in-hand with the Data Analytics team together with Product team; in obtaining first-hand insights to build effective campaigns.
A qualified Customer Acquisition and Performance Marketing Manager should possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in digital performance marketing agencies for fintech, e-commerce or generally, technology industry
- Solid experience in through-the-funnel customer acquisition and retention
- Well versed in metrics, considering CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost), LTV and other economics
- Experience in enterprise CRM or marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Mailchimp, Clever Tap, etc.
- Above all, an extremely hands-on individual who strives in a fast-paced environment
You may contact Charmaine on +(60)3 9213 1653 if you have any enquiries or click the APPLY NOW button below. Alternatively, you may send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #245169 for direct application.