Our client is a multinational manufacturing company that provides industrial machinery, power tools, assembly systems and rental tools. They develop sustainable solutions for various clients in more than a 180 countries and are looking for a credit controller. The roles and responsibilities include:
- Collect all outstanding debts.
- Print invoices daily and statements monthly.
- Allocate all monies received against invoices.
- Manage invoice queries, internally and externally to reach a satisfactory outcome with the customer.
- Process new account applications and establish appropriate credit limits.
- Constantly review and maintain credit limits on existing accounts.
- Develop and maintain procedures, as per Credit Policy, for the collection of cash to achieve expected debtor levels.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 3 years experience in Credit Control, with 1 year as a supervisor or an individual contributor position.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Business Studies or any other relevant diplomas
- Desirable knowledge of AS400/BPCS and CTP
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710