- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading consumer companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional apply to the role of Credit Controller
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Be responsible for debtor ageing while ensuring collection target are met and prepare of periodical report and ad hoc reports
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team
- Give guidance and support to stakeholders on overall debt collection
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in credit management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710