|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||RM300000.00 - RM360000.00 per annum|
Our client is a Multinational Distribution Company - specialist in Heavy Equipment. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As a Country Manager you will be directly report to the Regional Managing Director.
The Country Manager will responsible for the performance of the company accordingly to the global business strategy and will be involved in developing new sales leads, oversee company operating procedures, as well as exploring new business opportunities and marketing the current portfolio.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy.
- Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Develop and ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets.
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy.
- Monitor, analyse and do presentation to board management on company performance.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or Management. Master's Degree is highly desired.
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in technical sales management and 10+ years in general management, preferably someone from Heavy Equipment Industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and interpersonal abilities in a multicultural environment
- Strong networking in heavy equipment industry across the region.
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success and have ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development and analytical thinker with superior problems solving skills.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710