Country Manager (Media & Entertainment) - SEA Countries
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Do you Want to Join One of the Fastest-Growing Companies in Asia?
Be a Part of their International Expansion Plan
Build out a Team and Expand the Business in the chosen market
**Fluent Chinese Speaker to liaise with Stakeholders in HQ in Beijing
LOCATIONS: Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia - Please specify preferences in application
Our client combines the power of AI with the growing trends of mobile applications to change the way people receive information. Our client provides mobile app products powered by machine learning technology to distribute various types of content from news to music.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with the ability to manage people from different levels and grow out operations in this region. The company's focus is mobile applications based around news, media and music, so experience in any of these fields or in mobile applications will be a major advantage. Finally, the candidate must be willing to work autonomously and independently to scale the business in the region from the ground up.
Responsibilities will include:
- 3+ years of experience in senior or general management，capable of leading the team of 30+
- Being able to establish a sustainable content eco-system and define localized content strategy
- Establishing strategic partnerships with local businesses, building brand positioning according the global product strategy
- Having a keen interest and understanding of popular culture, subculture and news in Philippines
- Having strong connections with media channels/partners in the local market
- Strong level of responsibility and self-motivated
- Advanced communication skills and proven ability of cross-sector coordination are required
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 220602. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM