Country Head of Infrastructure
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM480000.00 - RM600000.00 per annum|
Leading regional bank seeks a Country Head of Infrastructure
- Being part of a change agent in transforming the bank infrastructure
- A dynamic work exposure
- Offers competitive remuneration
Our client is a regional bank that operates in high growth economies in ASEAN. It is one of the largest banks in Malaysia and is driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. Currently, there is a need for a Country Head of Infrastructure who will be in charge of leading the transformation and continuous improvement of the infra and service management towards IaaS.
In summary, reporting to Country CIO, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group & Malaysia Infrastructure Services department which consists more than 100 members across different verticals. You will be in charge of redefining the Infrastructure blueprint of the bank and leading the transformation such as modernizing data center design, standardizing best-in-class architectures and processes across different markets. Lastly, you will be required to build and lead an effective and cohesive regional team that operates seamlessly across borders.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in any related IT field
- Substantial experience in a senior management role with multi-country responsibilities
- Strong background in different verticals of IT Infrastructure
- Good background in running successful IT Transformation initiatives
- Sharp business acumen
- Banking experience is preferred but not essential
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP222082. For similar roles, please reach out to me directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710