Country Audit Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM10000 per month|
- Leading multinational bank headquartered in London
- Reporting to Country Head of Audit
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and regulators
Our client is a leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates.
This person will be reporting to the Country Head of Audit (CHOA). You will be responsible for the timely escalation of significant issues, effective engagement and good relationship with local regulators. You must have the ability to collect and objectively analyse and apply information "thinking out of the box" where required, in supporting the planning, fieldwork or reporting of results of internal audit engagements.
To qualify, candidate must possess:
- Highly credible with Senior Management to build trust and gain information that improves GIA understanding of risks in business
- Demonstrate understanding of the Bank fundamental values
- Good team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (60) 3 2168 7214 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number SPL 38458. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my