|Location:||Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional apply to the role of Cost Accountant
- Maintain costing for all the products of the company from time to time and handle all costing related matters for items produced at the company and items imported from overseas.
- Perform yearly cost revaluation for all the inhouse produced items at the factory.
- Prepare and present month end variance analysis report on production results monthly basis.
- Prepare and present month end total company contribution report of the production and sales of the company and its subsidiaries with HQ.
- Prepare and present performance report of the whole company on monthly basis.
- Assist in financial audit related matters and also year-end tax assessment of the company.
- Prepare inventory reports on monthly basis and reconcile with the system.
- Handle all inventory related matters & year end stock count of the company.
- Implemented mid-month variance report to estimate the total variance for the whole month in the mid of every month.
- Support HQ management from time to time in analysing the requested data of the factory to help the cost control initiative.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 4 years of experience in relevant field, Prefer candidates from Manufacturing industry, Costing background
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710