|Location:||Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6000 - RM8000.00 per month|
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies in Malaysia; they are looking for a Costing Manager. You will be responsible for the variance reporting process, inventory management, product costing and analysis including new product costing process. You will report to the Plant Finance Manager. Also, the role is located in Negeri Sembilan.
If you are keen on the role please send me an email directly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Finance/Accounting related field
- +5 Years of relevant Costing work experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Highly proficient in SAP, enterprise resource planning (ERP), Business Warehouse and other financial planning systems
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels within the organization
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM61542. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.