Corporate Retail Operations Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM20000.00 per month|
- Great learning curve with a Fortune 500 company
- A culture that rewards and celebrate success
- Attractive salary & remuneration package
A well renowned FMCG organisation, our client's firm belief in great working culture constitutes the overall wellbeing of the organisation's performance, relentlessly reflected in the strong business growth over the last few decades. Their business requires a skilled Corporate Retail Operations Analyst in ensuring the utmost accurate attribute values for best operational planning to facilitate management's decision making.
As a qualified Corporate Retail Operations Analyst, the incumbent will be responsible on all operational planning related matters across the retail business division.
The incumbent shall possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operations planning or retailing. Candidates with retailing background will be prioritized
- Great reporting skills relating to profit, sales, customer's feedback and experience, etc
- Highly skilled in SAP
- Proficient in SAP systems, STARS, great mathematical skills and an advanced Excel user
- Ability to lead a team
Please contact Charmaine Cheng at 603-2300 7244 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #236939. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.