Corporate Employee benefits consultant
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
* Strong insurance and insurtech platform and good company culture
* Attractive remuneration package
* Promising career progress
Our client is a global insurance firm with strong presence in Asia market. They are growing their business employee benefits business in Singapore.
In this role, you will be focusing on acquiring incremental business for Employee Benefits business. Will report to Head of Corporate Sales and work closely with the various teams through the direct channel.
* Identify and prospect potential client for Employee Benefits ("EB") to drive incremental business in the direct segment
* Handle sales enquiries and leads generation for direct client acquisition
* Achieve sales targets and deliverables
* Conduct presentation/ employee communication sessions to clients
* Account management (transition for post sales) for direct clients for renewal through building strong relationships with clients for business sustainability
* Assist in the strategy to develop direct channel and be responsible on the implementation of key sales initiative and campaigns
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974