Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Your New Company
A successful and growing international bank has a great job opportunity for a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager to join the dynamic working culture. The bank is focusing on talent developing and training their people to the highest standards.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible to manage a portfolio of corporate clients.
- In-depth experience of at least five years of corporate banking experience
- University degree/ Master in a related discipline, credit certification is an added advantage.
- Possesses strong accounting/financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling with good understanding of the corporate banking products suite offered.
- Effective communication skills with strong advisory and negotiation skills.
- Has a high degree of integrity and professionalism to work with internal stakeholders.
Please contact Charlene Tan on (603) 2300 7238 or email at Charlene.Tan@ambition.com.my