Corporate Actuarial Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
* Strong insurance platform globally and good company culture
* Attractive remuneration package
* Promising career progress
Our client is a global insurance firm with strong presence in Asia market. They are one of the top insurance company in Singapore.
A new Actuary role has come out from their Corporate Actuarial Team, the successful candidate will be contributing towards inforce management team.
The incumbent will support the team manager and team lead for the below:
- Assist in full suite of experience studies including assumptions recommendation and financial impact analysis as in the areas of reserve, new business value, new business gain/loss, par fund supportability, etc. In addition, assist to provide deeper insight of hidden information, which can be value added to the business.
- Assist in the inforce management projects to deep dive on experience drivers and propose recommendations to improve customer experience and inforce value to the company. This includes to liaise with various stakeholders on different inforce management initiatives.
- Assist in the regular experience monitoring and highlight/ investigate variance in experience and its root causes.
- Assist in various agency compensation management initiatives, including establishment of framework, business case assessment and experience monitoring. This role goes beyond the typical experience monitoring i.e. ideas and close collaboration with various stakeholders are required for completion of an initiative.
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974