Chief Operating Officer (finance & administration)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM20000 per annum|
Our client is a large and well established Professional Services Company serving multinational businesses coming from a broad spectrum of industries. The Company looks for an experienced COO with a strong financial background to manage and oversee operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Oversee and lead the heads of key departments
- Responsiible for the overall operations
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Finance/Accounting related qualifications
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Experiened as a Chief Operating Officer or a Finance Leadership role
- Strategic planning and business development
- Good organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills oral as well as written
- Able to make decisions and solve problems
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com reference number JW/220997.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710