Control M Specialist
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to RM204000.00 per annum|
- Strategic role
- Operates within local and regional business counterparts in the Asia region.
- Highly diverse and long established
Our client is the largest retail financial solutions companies in the world with over 100 years of experience and worldwide presence. It is the regional IT development and shared services hub in the APAC region.
In summary, this role will be covering administration and scheduling for Control-M Workload Automation. You are required to have a sound network understanding to manage firewall ports. You will also be expected to work as a team leading the way for batch scheduling and monitoring teams with regular sharing of knowledge and best practices. Lastly, you will be required to aid in rapid deployments and enhanced scheduling.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Skilled in designing Control-M DR solution
- Seasoned campaigner with related UNIX/Windows admin tasks
- Experience in AS400 would be an added advantage
- Good background with Agent, Plug-in installation, and troubleshooting in collaboration with other IT infrastructure teams
- Adequate knowledge and comprehension to manage firewall ports for Production/ Non-production/ DR Environment with the Network team
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710