Contract Business Director (SEA)
|Salary:||RM250000 - RM300000 per annum|
- Drive strategies across the South East Asia market for the products which provide sustainable and profitable growth in the region.
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction delivered through sales support and supply chain excellence.
- Focus on building a sustainable and profitable brand in the region & provide strong leadership to the team in the division
- Be responsible and accountable to make business decisions impacting the division to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Oversee financial, inventory, warehouse and production management of division
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of manufacturing team, outsourcing partners or key suppliers
- Development and implementation of strategic plans and initiatives to achieve objectives in key areas including customer satisfaction, market entries, distributor management, sales targets and supply chain performance.
- Developing and implement budgets for the division in consultation with Finance Director & Managing Director
- Develop forecast plans for division by country and providing regular analysis and commentary
- Min Bachelor's degree in business or related professional qualifications.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience with min 7 plus years Business management experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of local legislation and employment standards affecting Malaysian Business
- Experience in establishing systems and processes within a growing business
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of financial services and systems to a medium sized organisation.
- Strong commercial acumen with an in-depth understanding of the various markets across South East Asia.
- Experience in monitoring and analysing financials and budgets for variances
- Experience of strategic management, new market entries and sales/business development initiatives.
- Ability to develop and review strategic planning processes.
*Role is to be based in Malaysia, KL*
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below