Continuous Improvement Manager
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM14000 - RM16000 per month + premium benefits package|
An APAC accounting shared services hub for a global multinational company is recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager to work closely with the Process Leaders of RTR, PTP and OTC in the centre to lead and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring that consistent best practice controls are in place to be able to deliver the highest quality and compliance standards across all accounting processes.
- Lead conversations with regional stakeholders and the SSC leaders to develop a Continuous Improvement and Automation Roadmap.
- Driving change management, partnering with the internal controls leaders on CI plans and improvements required
- Analysing the needs of internal clients, developing innovative solutions, and assessing business and technical impact of solutions
- Manage strategic projects of the SSC for process improvement, with a key focus on reconciliation tools, RPA and workflow solutions and documentation.
- Influence key stakeholders and drive automation improvement agendas for end-to-end process standardization and centralization
- Communicate results and value of continuous improvement initiatives and instill a continuous improvement culture across the organization.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of total career experience with at least 3-5 years of experience as a CI Manager within a Finance Shared Services organization.
- Must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Well versed across PTP, OTC and RTR accounting processes.
- LSS, PMP, Prince2 certification a huge advantage.
- Good business communication skills and is able to manage regional stakeholders and comfortable manage conversations with process leaders.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710