Continuous Improvement Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is well established FMCG company looking for a Global Continuous Improvement Manager in Malaysia. You will own the strategy and deployment of the process related to people enterprise in align with global leadership team. Lead manufacturing process improvement by nurturing Lean, six sigma, kaizen, project management and deployment strategy.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and drive the Continuous Improvement team towards manufacturing process improvement by improving the effectivity, efficiency and productivity to achieve the business objective
- Propose and implement best practise to facilitate best solutions and methods which will optimize the process in all aspect of the business.
- Lead the process improvement projects and act as a consultant to train and mentoring the cross functional team.
- Developing and measuring standards for business process and identifying improvement opportunities align with Six Sigma initiative
- Possess experience in Change Management and Project Management with the ability to oversee the growth of business
- Describe common lean practises and deploy with aim of executing a strong laird lean foundation by expedite Continuous Improvement Process/Kaizen events at functional areas.
- Drive Lean workstreams sustaining in the site such by establishing TPM, 6S, Kaizen & Standard Work which aid the process yield with effective cost.
- Coordinate Lean & 6 sigma approach into management team as to improve the quality, cost and services across all site which bring positive impact to the business
- Actively participate as key member of operations management team, representing Continuous Improvement function in all business directions.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in continuous improvement project with Lean & Six Sigma background - preferable someone who has experience in leading a team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business admin or similar field
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work with a high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Working experience in related Lean tools, Six Sigma and Kaizen is a MUST
- Has a "can- do" attitude and is very much a team player and business oriented
- Good presentation and communication skills
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710