Continuous Improvement Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company who is a market leader in the medical industry and have business operations in more than 100 countries. Boasting a strong management team backed by support from head office based in Europe, they have a strong shared service centre that is currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Lead.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to drive performance improvement initiatives utilizing Lean & Six Sigma Methodology to ensure performance improvement as required by the customers.
- Act as a project manager leading Process Improvement projects on an end to end basis while liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to deliver value to the business.
- Pin-point Key Performance Indicators within the centre and utilize the Lean & Six Sigma methodology to increase the performance.
- Encourage the usage of Quality tools and methodologies to drive change and performance improvement within the organization while enhancing the quality of the existing processes.
- Provide training to the various senior stakeholders to bring about awareness on the Lean & Six Sigma methodologies and processes.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5 years in process/continuous improvement experience with Lean & Six Sigma background. Black Belt Lean Sigma certifications is a MUST
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce, Engineering or equivalent. Professional qualifications such as PMP/Prince2 is advantageous
- Possess experience in Change Management and Project Management with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with how a shared services would work and has a fundamental understanding of some accounting knowledge
- Ability to liaise with various senior stakeholders and to build effective relationships in order to ensure that the expectations are aligned for the respective projects
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Mindset of continuous finding opportunities to automate and improve
- Possess strong people leadership skills
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710