Compliance Testing (AML/Sanctions/AB& C)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM16000.00 - RM26000.00 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Compliance Testing to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Role is to coordinate with Country Compliance Testing (CT) on AML-related themes and issues. To make sure certain selective controls and procedures for addressing compliance risk are working as intended
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years in the financial services industry or in a reputed Big Four/ Accounting firm with financial institution engagement.
- Experience in compliance, control &/or audit /risk management role is required.
- 4-6 years of experience in AML Compliance(Retail or Corporate), including one or more of the following areas, is highly preferred:
- Well skilled with current compliance (including AML) events and issues, and apply them as appropriate to identify key compliance risks and controls to be covered in reviews.
- Need compliance advisory skills
- Must have end to end knowledge of compliance testing skills in the banking industry
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS0043223