Compliance Monitoring Review
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM13000 per month|
A leading multinational banking and financial services company based in Kuala Lumpur is looking to hire various levels in Compliance Monitoring Review.
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank.
- Execute the compliance reviews in accordance with the group compliance review standards
- Proactively engage with stakeholders.
- Work closely with other pillars of compliance assurance.
Our client leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates.
We are looking to hire someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Execute the compliance reviews in accordance with the group compliance review standards such as issuance of term of reference, conducting of fieldwork, and drafting of findings and reports.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to ensure that the Country Compliance function's objectives and priorities are aligned with business direction and regulatory expectations, and that compliance risk are considered on all matters.
- Work closely with the other pillars of compliance assurance such as MI & Data Management, Compliance Risk Management, Process and Control.
- Preferably at least 6 years of relevant banking, compliance and audit-related experiences.
- Sound knowledge of compliance and regulatory matters
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with colleagues cross compliance- (Business, Regional and Country), Operational Risk, Group Internal Audit, and other respective Business and Group Functions, and including problem solving.
Please contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or email@example.com or click Apply Now button quoting reference number AS41472. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my