Commercial Finance Assistant Manager
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- One of the world's largest conglomerate
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading in healthcare sector. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a charismatic and driven finance professional's to apply to the role of Commercial Finance Assistant Manager.
- Responsible for full budgeting and forecast process, balance sheet and cash flow
- Perform variance analysis to understand changes of business condition and results
- Identify and drive process improvements with creation of standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Input of financial figures into forecasting tool
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial statements.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field, strongly prefer candidates from established MNC
- Good technical knowledge and analytical oriented
- Good business acumen
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710