|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM5000.00 per month|
Great working environment
Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the largest global power generation company that focus on innovation and provide leading comprehensive products across various industry in Malaysia
- Involve in pre-sales activities by ensuring the bid preparation is in compliance with the company guidelines & policies
- To review the tender terms & conditions by working closely with the relevant parties (eg. Logistics, Treasury, Legal & insurance broker)
- Involve in budget planning, forecast and monthly reporting of business results
- To perform monthly business review & analysis on the key financial indicators to ensure the fulfilment of the business plan
- Business Unit cost management including cost analysis, cost collection, gross margin and overhead monitoring
- Credit & cash flow controlling including credit limit & payment term review
- Responsible for all other commercial, sales and administrative functions, including ad hoc requirements for all the commercial matters within the division
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Business Administration or equivalent.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Preferably with experience in SAP & project management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written & spoken in English)