Commercial Accountant Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- One of the world's largest healthcare
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading in healthcare sector. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a charismatic and driven finance professional's to apply to the role of Commercial Accountant Manager.
- Ensure that accounting systems, processes and procedures are in place and followed by all members of accounting department.
- Develop training documentation and programs in order to improve staff efficiency and streamline processes.
- Review financial statements, approval of accounting transactions, deliver to upper management
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Coordinate staff, audit schedules and establish timelines for completion of achievable project goals.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 7 years of experience in relevant field, strongly prefer candidates from established MNC
- Good technical knowledge and analytical oriented
- Good business acumen
- SAP FICO knowledge will be an added advantage
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710