|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Credit Control Manager
- Growing Company
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the most recognisable Retail companies in Malaysia, they are looking for a Finance Manager for Credit Control. You will working hand in hand with existing Credit and Control team of 6 and will report to the Finance Director. You will be responsible to identify, develop branches/departmental strategy and processes, implement and manage development needs of staff to achieve efficient Credit Control Department operation. Also responsible for the control of overall Account Receivables (under your supervision), bad debts provision policy, strict dunning process and assist in legal proceedings related to recovery of bad debts. Support and lead the Credit Control Executive team, Branch Administration Executive & Branch Administration Assistant to achieve the overall departmental objectives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in related Field
- Supervisory skill and good experience in credit management
- Minimum 5 years in senior management position with good exposure in areas of Banking & Finance, Accounting, Credit Management.
- Strong ability to show extensive knowledge in Credit Management
- Proven track record as a people manager including evaluations
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM216954. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.