|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM7000.00 - RM10000 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International Bank who is currently expanding its operational capacity in Malaysia is seeking well-experienced Collateral Management professionals with exposure to the daily margining processing, handling margin calls and formulating margin calls for collateral.
You will be involved in the end to end of the operations process covering the full cycle of the collateral management, handling operational and settlement risk escalations, manning a team of experienced professionals on collateral pledge bookings and reconciliation, having an understanding of both vanilla and complex transaction and familiarity of ISDA and derivatives terminology.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in Global Market Operations managing the daily collateral management margining and reconciliations.
- Ability to manage the daily bookings, TLM reconciliations with exposure to OTC/derivative products.
- Familiarity with Trioptima Engine, Acadia, handling portfolio reconciliation and managing disputes.
- Expertise in market initiatives, agreements set up, margin call formulation and process setups.
- Demonstrable depth in Global Market product knowledge and terminology as well as an understanding of operational risk and working within the AML compliance framework.
- Preferred Degree: Bachelors/ Masters in Finance, Actuarial science, engineering or statistics.
- Extensive knowledge in transaction capture and processing system (Bloomberg Trading system & Murex2.11/ OPICS)
- End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction processes.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details, proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and VBA tools.
- Good record of accomplishments of delivering process, with ability to operate independently.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, working well with multi-level stakeholders.
- International applicants are welcomed.
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
quoting reference number AS000242424.