Cloud Solutions Development Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM123600.00 per annum|
Leading information technology firm seeks Cloud Solution Development Engineer
- International Exposure
- Advanced Technologies
- Pioneer a new team
- Use leading open source technology - OpenStack
Our client is a global leader in global infrastructure of data centers and networks, operating ICT systems for multinational corporations and public sector institutions . You will be a part of the Open Telekom Cloud team, a global team of highly qualified/expert Engineers in cloud technologies including all of Storage, Server and systems management in partnership with Huawei. The role is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cloud Solution Development Engineer is accountable for the global cloud technical engineering standards and product portfolio, based on global reference architecture and reference designs.
- Be the techical expert for OpenStack technology.
- This includes designing, building and maintaining the cloud standards and solutions for use in Germany and the rest of the International location.
- Responsible for third level operational support, providing key expertise during incident resolution after escalation by the operations team, problem management and change/release management.
- Work with partners (e.g. Huawei) to troubleshoot major incidents and implement new features.
- Cloud Solution Development Engineer plays a key role as technical consultants and subject matter experts during customer related projects for on-boarding, transformation and bid proposal.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Excellent knowledge (3 years+) of DevStack, and OpenStack technology, both from a operational and solution development/architecture perspective.
- Practical (Openstack) experience with global operations based on enterprise grade systems management infrastructure.
- Practical knowledge using OpenStack, cloud Devstack. Nova, Swift, Cinder, Glance, Neutron, Horizon, Ceilometer & Heat.
- Practical Experience with ITIL processes.
- Customer Care & Service.
- Ability to manage product and work independently.
What's On Offer
- Pioneer a new cloud engineering team in Malaysia
- Excellent career growth potential in a global MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00040806. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710