Cloud Security Specialist
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client was established in Malaysia in 2008, is the largest independent publicly listed group in financial services industry and a market leader in the APAC region. It consists more than 2,000 strong workforces, committed to provide the best-in-class services supporting the group's operations.
In summary, reporting to the Technology Risk team, you will be required to establish processes and guides for Cloud Security Operations. You will also be expected to be the main person in charge for the Cloud Sec Ops automation and enhancements. In this role, you will also be accountable for the RPA security operations. Last but not least, you will also be doing regular monitoring of cloud compliance and vulnerability management tools.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- More than 10 years of technical experience in Cloud or Information Security
- In-depth knowledge in cybersecurity
- Experience in managing delivery of complex transormation projects related to Cyber Security
- Good knowledge in Azure and AWS or AliCloud is an added advantage
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710