Cloud Platform Specialist
- Strategic role
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global manufacturer in developing packaging products for world famous brands. It consists more than 50,000 employees across globe located in 50 plus locations worldwide.
In summary, reporting to the Manager based at the US, this role is required to administer and configure of cloud-based core platforms and services. You will supporting the management in developing roadmap & implementation plans for cloud-based platform solutions. In this role, you will also be responsible in supporting MS Azure, AWS, Google and third-party cloud integrations. Apart from this, you will be identifying and working with the group to enhance tools, script automations, technical documentations and more. Last but not least, you will also be expected to configure and deploy complex implementations including data centre technologies.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Information Technology
- More than 3 years of technical experience in Cloud Engineering (MS Azure preferrably)
- Experienced in PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
- In-depth knowledge in Azure AD, Conditional Access, ADFS, MFA and security compliance
- Hands on experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710