|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to RM360000.00 per annum|
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront of their field and committed to the development of their people
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be reporting to the head of the department and will be responsible for engineering, building and supporting the Global IaaS platform for Public Cloud as well as Private Cloud in Europe and Asia. You will be required to develop, assess and maintain existing process and procedures. Lastly, you will need to define cross-platform integration points/tools & processes for Public/Private Cloud.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Around 10 years' experience in Tech stream preferably Infrastructure Engineering
- Professional certifications within AWS Certified Solutions Architect or equivalent would be an added advantage
- Adequate knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure Services such as AWS and Cloud application deployment patterns
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710