Cloud & DC Service Management Specialist
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is one of the global leader of the world's leading consumer goods companies and their brands are sold across the globe. They have more than 60,000 employees globally and owns premises in more than 50 countries. They are currently expanding massively and is looking to bring in more talents within their organisation.
In summary, this role requires you to manage service delivery for the cloud and data centre functions. You will be managing and overseeing the delivery of service capabilities. In this role, you will be the evaluating business risks and issues related to operation incidents and audit reports. You will also be responsible for multiple cost centre management and budgeting. Last not least, you will be also supporting global IT projects.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors' Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on IT Service Management best practice (ITIL)
- Hands on experience in working with management of cloud platform (MS Azure, AWS)
- Service Management certification is an advantage
- Well versed with multi-cloud management
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710