|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM15000 per month|
- Work for one of Malaysia's largest global banks.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers and other internal stakeholders in execution of commercial lending management functions.
- Perform credit evaluation and analysis.
- Provide credit recommendations to approval authorities or provide credit decision
Our client, one of Malaysia largest global banks, covering more than 160 countries is looking to hire a CLM Analyst.
You will be responsible to work in close partnership with the relationship managers and other internal stakeholders in execution of commercial lending management functions covering credit underwriting, approval and management of lending processes to serve clients. You must also perform credit evaluation and analysis of credit applications/ reviews/ requests and make sure timely completion of credit underwriting/ CA within established lending turnaround time benchmarks.
You will also be responsible for providing credit recommendation to approval authorities or providing credit decision within delegated or establish credit authority where relevant.
To qualify, you must possess:
- A degree holder such as BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business/ Management Studies.
- Preferably with at least 7 years related working experiences in credit evaluation with exposure to commercial/ corporate credit lending in the banking sector covering companies in the SME, Middle markets or corporate market segments.
- Strong analytical skills and credit writing ability including ability to perform financial or cash flow projections.
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7200 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AS43150. For similar roles, please visit