Clinical Research Manager (Pharma Healthcare)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical company with a great track record in clinical research. In line with their developments, a great opportunity has become available for a talented professional with Clinical Research experience. As the Clinical Research Manager, you will have exposure to clinical trials across the APAC region.
The main objective as a Clinical Research Manager is to lead and oversee the daily operation of the clinical research team. The Manager provides leadership to the team whilst managing the planning and execution of tasks to achieve timely results.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop plans and achieve objectives for clinical trials progression.
- Execute strategies to oversee management of clinical trials.
- Collaborate with data management personnel for the planning, database maintenance, updating and documentation.
- Provide guidance to ensure compliance with local and regional guidelines.
- Ensure tasks are carried out and data are kept in an orderly fashion in lieu of audits.
- Good relationships internally and externally within the organisation to support clinical trials.
- Lead and manage the team to drive continuous improvement and to develop capabilities in the team.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Clinical Research or preferable someone with exposure to Healthcare and Life Sciences and Clinical Trial Research in APAC region.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a Scientific or Health-related field
- Working knowledge of clinical research development and Project Management.
- Ability to learn and comply with financial and legal guidelines and policies (budget and contract)
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Language Proficiency in English (written and verbal) and local language, as applicable.
- Any additional language proficiency shared will be a plus.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710