To work closely with the Head FMO Client Services in managing all day-to-day activities, reporting, risk mitigation and people management in delivering a high quality of client services and support to clients, internal and external to the bank.
- Maintain good business relationship with relevant business stakeholders
- Be the point of contact for client services between the clients and bank to resolve queries and complaints relating to FM products.
- Timely escalation of SLA breaches in compliance with escalation matrix/policy and events that may possibly lead to one.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Champion and participate in project initiatives aim to improve and streamline processes.
- Strategic planning and mentoring of suitable successors within the team.
- Degree, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Financial Market Operations.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia & Cantonese. Candidates fluent in Mandarin & Cantonese preferred as role requires candidate to deal with GCNA clients & stakeholders.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. # 258191. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend