Client Services Manager (Based in K.L.)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM210000.00 - RM300000.00 per annum|
Our client is UK based MNC, in the Property Management/ Consultancy business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Client Services Manager to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, APAC
This role is responsible for managing the day to day operational activities on one or a number of client sites. Within the role you will have full responsibility for any Instant services delivered on site and a full understanding of client requirements ensuring that services are delivered to time and budget. You will also be expected to recognise opportunities for selling additional services to clients.
You will integrate seamlessly with the client FM team while still adhering to Instant's values and keeping an eye on the commercial aspects of the contract.
- Extensive outsourced FM service delivery experience
- Experience of developing and managing service providers and client, SLAs/KPIs
- Superior client relationship management skills
- A good understanding of outsourcing and outsourcing processes; particularly FM and related services
- Account development
- Good working knowledge of H&S in the work place
- Experience and knowledge of Coporate Social Responsiblty agendas
- Skills:, as above plus Client Management, Exceptional Organisational Skills, Excellent Communication Skills, Flexible And Adaptable Approach To Work, Able To Prioritise Workload, Problem Solving
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below