Chief Operations Officer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Multinational Retail Company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
The Chief Operations Officer is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer. He will responsible to maintain control of diverse business operations and expected be an experienced and efficient leader. This position will be responsible to oversee the company's operational processes, and to ensure superb customer experience. The Chief Operations Officer will optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage initiatives. The COO will assist in compiling the company's budget, and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock. Exceptional excellent in people skills, strong business acumen and exemplary work ethics will be the key requirements.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Driving the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants and employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives - mainly in operations and supply chain division.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a Business Adminitration or Industrial Engineering. Master's Degree is highly desired.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 15 years of experience managing a significant segment of a retail operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive approach, ability to work under pressure, demonstrated organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong initiative and leadership, problem solving skills.
- Experience with strategic planning and conceptual skills.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710