Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Establish written compliance policy and procedures including Compliance Handbook.
- Implement and improve relevant compliance permanent control framework.
- Review, drafting and / or vetting applications / submission to the regulators to ensure regulatory requirements have been addressed.
- Report to the Board and relevant management committee such as Territory Compliance Committee regularly on compliance issues and promptly on any material incidents of non-compliance.
- Ensure that the Compliance function is able to secure assistance from other functions with specific expertise i.e. Legal, Risk Management and Shariah team, and has clear authority to engage with any officers and obtain access to relevant information across the entities.
- Ensure Anti Bribery and Corruption framework is implemented locally.
- Conduct trainings on Compliance related topics and AML/CFT/Sanction related topics.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Over 18 years experience in Compliance / Regulatory within Financial Institutions preferably MNC experiences.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at Rebekah.Kok@ambition.com.my quoting reference number #262714 - Chief Compliance. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend