Change Management- Investment Banking Senior Manager (UK hours)
- Fast-paced global banking operational hub
- Responsible for an expanding PMO function
- Exposure to a number of global markets and stakeholders
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of change management projects across multiple regions including the design and Implementation of project management governance and standards; and project portfolio management
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies
- Proactively determine, analyze and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictate improvement plans
- Support the delivery of the Business Re-engineering agenda across operations
- Active stakeholder management and partnership with senior stakeholders and their delegates
- Be a full and active partner with the IT team - this team is based across multiple geographies
- Support development of processes to ensure ongoing efficiency, quality, and integrity.
- Ideally a minimum of 10-15 years' tenure within investment banking with excellent track record of change and process improvements
- Relevant project and program management qualifications/certifications.
- Good understanding of any of the major investment banking products and processes such as but not limited to Equities, FX, Fixed Income, Securities, Settlements & Investigation, Collateral Management, Clearing Operations
- Significant experience in proactively leading projects and programs, in the complex, multicultural and cross-geography type of initiatives.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Employee Recognition.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS000217646.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my