About Our Client
Our client is an established manufacturing company and they are one of the global industry-leader. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a top-notch finance professional to apply to the role of CFO.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Overseeing the operations and members of the Finance and Accounting and Procurement function to ensure efficient and effective practice.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Must have work experience in an established manufacturing company with proven ability to inspire and manage large teams.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Excellent English spoken and written skills required.
- Must be willing to be based in Northern Region, Malaysia.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710