|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading technology company in Malaysia, with presence around the Asia region. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a highly motivated individual to apply to the role of CFO. This person will be the key finacne support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agency within the company.
- Devise solid financial strategy that the Company can leverage on with funds to maximize revenue, profit and EBITDA
- Preparation of group financial forecasts including commercial P&L and cash flows for business planning and performance review
- Formulation and review of financial operational processes
- Manage and oversee the full spectrum of accounting, finance and tax functions across the group
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as CPA and ACCA etc.
- At least 10 years of working experience in a financial leadership role, preferably in IT-related industry
- Great leadership skills, analytical, and able to work under pressure
- Have work experience in a multinational company with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710