|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM40000 - RM60000 per month|
- Be part of the dynamic working culture with strong career progression
- Opportunity to get involved in a global role in a prestigious MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational construction company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of CFO to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of financial operations of the company.
- Provide commercial support to the business through KPI analysis, costing and pricing, and financial analysis.
- Manage ongoing development/improvement of internal control, finance policies, and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as ICAEW/CIMA/MICPA/or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of relevant work experience with strong exposure to construction/ property/ manufacturing industry
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving skill, detailed, and committed to meet deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710