|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM9000 - RM13000 per month|
A leading multinational banking and financial services company based in Kuala Lumpur is looking to hire a CDD Advisor.
- Operate as part of a fast paced, global bank.
- Advice on Group CDD policy, procedures and relevant local CDD regulations in country.
- Work closely with FCC Head Malaysia on advisory matters related to AML/CFT/Sanctions risks.
Our client leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With over 1200 branches worldwide, they operate across more than 70 countries, with a history of over 140 years based in Malaysia. Listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates.
We are looking to hire one with the following skills and qualifications:
- Advice on Group CDD policy, procedures and relevant local CDD regulations in country. In addition, you have to make sure that all differences between CDD global policy standards and local CDD regulatory standards are clearly mapped out, documented and set out in a country policy addendum.
- Advice on Political Exposed Persons (PEP) matters and provide recommendations.
- Work closely with FCC Head Malaysia on advisory matters related to AML/ CFT sanctions risks.
- Perform role as a back-up to FCC Head Malaysia and CMLCO as and when required.
- Must have experience in one or more of this area- CDD advisory, AML advisory, Compliance and legal or customer due diligence services gained in a bank, leading regulator or a professional services firm
Please contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7214 or email@example.com or click Apply Now button quoting reference number AS42250. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my