Category Manager (MRO) - APAC
The successful candidate is expected to develop and implement strategic regional sourcing activities within the assigned category, in order to achieve cost reductions, whilst ensuring service quality and vendor service levels. There will be close collaboration withing the Procurement team across the APAC region to generate innovative strategies for sustainable growth.
- Develop and implement regional category management strategies across the APAC region.
- Develop category strategies to drive down cost, improve efficiency and supply.
- Track and analyse performance within each category. Provide sourcing analysis and recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure compliance to all procedures and local regulations/governance whilst optimizing the process output.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of strategic procurement
- Collaborate cross-functionally in the region to implement category-sourcing initiatives
- Perform end-to-end activities relevant to procurement of assigned Category.
Qualifications And Skills
- A minimum of 5 years' of regional Category Procurement.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or other relevant field.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710