Cash & Bank Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. They are currently looking for a Cash & Bank (Japanese Speaker).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for transaction processing pertaining to cash and bank transactions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all reporting requirements are completed in accordance to SLAs which includes collections and accounts receivable reporting requirements.
- Support continuous development initiatives and developments within systems, transactions and processes.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as required by internal and external stakeholders.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Candidates must have at least Diploma in Finance & Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Japanese.
- Candidates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710